We integrate your data in any type of electronic format with our proprietary software, enabling us to provide you with efficient, economical solutions in a timely manner. This minimizes error by eliminating human intervention and simplifying work flow. We also tailor our machine tools to your product to make the most efficient part, always meeting your requirements whether it is same-day delivery, tolerances, or individualized part identification.
Efficiency is the keyhere's how we do it
In addition to general turning and milling, we are capable of 5-axis continuous machining and multi-axis turning that offers you many advantages, including the ability to machine complex geometry in a single setup. This reduces lead time and increases production rates. It also minimizes operator intervention, reducing the possibility of error while improving accuracy using the same datum reference frame throughout the process. We machine a wide variety of material from plastics to aerospace alloys including hard turning and hard milling heat treated materials, eliminating additional operation.
- We provide a complete solution from concept to finished product.
- Our engineering support will provide you with the assistance needed to achieve the best possible results.
- We are committed to providing you with the optimum product by identifying your part’s critical features and designing a manufacturing process focused on eliminating the risk associated with them.
- By combining our efficient processes with our stocked raw materials, we are able to ship your product the same day, often within hours of your initial request. We eliminate your inventory by offering just-in time delivery.
- Together we will identify the key components and develop a custom process designed to improve accuracy while minimizing cycle time and cost.
- We are able to ship your parts complete by providing all outside service requirements including heat treating, anodizing, plating, powder coating, painting, coating, cryogenic services and other types of product processes including individualized part identification.
- We utilize our valued supplier’s knowledge and involve them in assisting us to provide you with better materials, quicker delivery, and cost-efficient products.
[icon icon=”fa fa-bar-chart” position=”icon-left” title=”Integrating Software with Efficient Machining Strategies”]We are able to adapt our machine processes and machine tools to your product’s unique specifications, providing superior results while greatly reducing lead time and cutting costs[/icon]